Monday, January 28, 2008

Intro? I guess. Nubs. <3 =D

Seeing as this is my first post, I would just like to say that Tom would be better off updating their blogs rather than tossing in the ability for users to host their lifes worth of pictures on his servers.

That being said, my name is Bryant and I'm naked the majority of the time. I'm 18, and have a somtimes loving girlfriend of 7 months. I decided to start a blog to keep track of goals in my life and keep me motivated along the way. Yeah, the same as the other masses of bloggers that post. Of course thats omitting the little 17 year old girls who want to post about their "problems" because mommy wouldn't buy them a new car and now they have to work for it. =D

As of right now, I work at UPS and am exploring it as a career opertunity. I also attend a community college in Jacksonville, Florida where I plan on majoring in IT security. However, by the time I major, I may be finacially stable at UPS, which will then create conflicts with my life paths.

What I can assure you is that this blog will consist of several subjects, and not just one general categorty. This includes, but is not limited to: rants, babymaking, naked explorations, hookah, and stories.

Enjoy the ride, and please keep all hands and feet in at all times. Nudes accepted.

<3

No comments: